Monday, October 27, 2008

Well it has been a few weeks since I created my blog, and its not going so well. I swear I barely get the things done that I need to do. Forget doing anything that I want to do. I worked yesterday, I'm working tonight, and I work again tomorrow night. Its my week car pool to gymnastics. Not to mention laundry, clean house, help the girls with their homework, dance lessons, piano lessons, and I really need to try and mow the lawn sometime before it snows. The girls both have their Halloween parties this week, and somehow I got on the committee for both classes. And to top it off Chris is gone again all this week, and poor little Max has been sick!!

Last night before Chris left for work we carved pumpkins with the kids, they had so much fun. Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures soon.

4 comments:

Nona said...

Jodi, your life is CRAZY busy!!! Good to see you blogging though. I am like that.... I post a lot for a week or two, then I go 1-2 months without posting. Good luck with all the working, driving, partying you have to do.

Linda said...

Hey girl!
It sounds like you are describing my life! I can pick the kids up from Gym for you if you want. I can help you with the kids if you need help at night, too. I am doing Savannah's class party, too. And then there is the primary carnival. Can you help me paint faces? It might be hard with Max, though. They are combining the wards.... it is going to be crazy. No way can I paint that many faces!
Take care of yourself- and for crying out loud- call if you need help!

Anonymous said...

You are describing my life too - minus the husband being gone. I'll just continue to stalk your blog and wait for your pictures - I know they'll be too cute.

Brasher family said...

Jode, you are always such a busy bee!! I really wish we were going to be there for Max's birthday too. I would totally make him a cake, and you wouldn't hire me. :) We sure miss you guys! Give the girls and baby Max kisses from Aunt Ash.